We accept the love we think we deserve.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Alie/Vegas baby!

My cousin Alie came to visit us a couple weeks ago, and Cj and I moved into a new place. I was so thankful to have Alie here to help me pack and move. I don't know what I would've done without her.

We took Alie camping while she was visiting, we went up to the Spanish Fork canyon.







It was so pretty up there! We had lots of fun. Even though it rained on us.. We had a lot of lightning storms last week.


We drove down to Las Vegas on Thursday afternoon for Alie's 21st birthday! Vegas was VERY hot. It stayed in the hundreds the whole time, even at night. I think Alie still had a good birthday. She was a princess. Haha


She got her hair curled at Paul Mitchell the school for $10, they did so good.




Alie's first drink, and not her last!


Ihop was the first place to sing her happy birthday, and it wasn't even her birthday. We didn't sing happy birthday to her on her birthday. We went to ihop the next day for breakfast and of course she was wearing her 21 crown. We didn't even say anything and they sang happy birthday to her. Kinda sad, but funny.



We stayed at the Stratosphere. Not really a good place to stay if your just going to be going to the strip. It far from the strip, but our room was really nice. :)


Yes, they have a yogurtland in Vegas!



Egg works is SO good, I highly recommend it. The service was awesome too.

We were only in Vegas for a few days, but a few days was enough. The strip was packed on Saturday night. It was ridiculous. I need a Vegas break for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment