We accept the love we think we deserve.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Last Friday I watched the kids. I have so fun with Cora b/c I can paint her nails, and she is such a girl. I hope one day I have a little girl!

 I did her hair in Pikachu's! 


I crackled her baby toes!

She LOVES Olive. It's so funny, after I yell for Olive, she'll yell for her too. So cute.


Saturday Cj, Jamie and I went to the Salt Lake fair. We had a lot of fun. At least I did at seeing all the animals. I think my favorite was the bunnies! I totally want to buy one and keep it at my parents! (Obviously I can't keep it at my new place.) I love bunnies. I tried to get fair food. I decided to get sweet potatoe fries. That was a bad idea. They were terrible. They were all soggy and oily, I couldn't even eat them. Honestly disgusting :( $4 wasted. Oh well.


I am so happy in my new place! I just feel so much better about it. I have my own washer and dryer. I'm going laundry crazy. I've been doing laundry like everyday haha! I'm really excited about it. I love the location of our new place too. It different from our last place, so nice. 




I took Olive into Big Lots. I haven't taken inside of place ever since I got kicked out of Wal-Mart for having her in my purse when she was a puppy. The employee's saw her but didn't say anything. thankfully b/c she was being such a baby! I tried putting her in the back of the cart and she started crying. Then I put her in the front of the cart, by my purse. And she just would try to jump to me so I would hold her. So I pretty much held her the whole time in the store. 






No comments:

Post a Comment