We accept the love we think we deserve.

Friday, October 14, 2011

My aunt Lori came to visit for a couple days from Virginia. It was great seeing her. I really miss Lori not living here in Utah :( We had fun though, kinda sucked that I had to work. But Monday night Cj and I took the family out to Bombay House. The best Indian food, EVER!


Corbin and little Lori. 


The family! Minus May because she was taking the photo. Cj had already left. And my dad is in Arizona training to be a manager at Mimi's cafe. But I still really love this picture of us.


Mom and Lori. Sista's!


When I say little Lori, I'm not kidding. Haha This picture is really cute.



Me and Lori

Lori and Brian stayed at Sundance in like this condo/cabin. Now I know where Cj and I will be going when we need to get time away from little Provo. ;)

Wednesday Cj and I had the day off. Cora came over to play for about an hour. So we went to the park. It was a lot of fun!






I love this one. So adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment