We accept the love we think we deserve.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

A day and a life..

A lot has been going on lately. Work has been busy, which is a good thing. Life has been hectic. My dad is in Arizona training at Mimi's cafe for 12 whole weeks. Everyday I go over to my mom's and help out with cleaning, making dinner, and taking Corbin to work at Iggy's. I seem to have been spending a lot of time over there.

A week ago yesterday Olive broke out in hives. Yes, dogs to break out in hives. She has been itching all day, acting restless and really weird all day Friday. We shrugged it off and went to see a movie later. We came home and she had thrown up twice. I finally just looked at her, and she had hives in her eyebrows and her eyes were starting to swell. I checked her belly and she had hives all over. I immediately freaked out grabbed some hydro cortisone, (totally unsure if you can use it on dogs) and put it on the hives I could see that weren't hidden in her hair. This happened at like 12:30 a.m. I didn't have any Benadryl, so I ran over to the closest gas station. They of course didn't have any Benadryl either. I just grabbed some children's Claritin b/c it had a antihistamine in it. Even though it wasn't highly recommend for dogs, I gave her the smallest dose. I was crying, so worried that she would go into anaphylactic shock. We went to sleep after giving her the meds and she woke up just fine. It was the weirdest thing. We didn't change her food, and we walked her around the same way we always walk her. I was so scared, she's seriously my baby. I couldn't even imagine if I had a child and that happened. I can definitely wait a couple more years until we have kids. ;)


Olive has a neighbor friend and her name is Lilly. They like to play with each other through the fence haha.




We got Olive this carrot toy from Ikea a while ago and she loves it! I think it's so cute when she sleeps with it. 


Sunday's we make our rounds to our parents. Olive loves going to Cj's parents so she can see her mom, dad and sister Chloe!


Cora came over to my house last week to hang out. She loves this thing Cj got me for Christmas awhile ago. He found it on stumble. It has like a face on it and you feed it coins and it's mouth moves, it's kinda freaky, but cool at the same time. 



She can be VERY annoying sometimes when she won't stop bugging you to play with her. I was watching TV and she just stared at me the whole time waiting for me to grab her monkey.


My friend from work Krystal had her baby on Wednesday. He's a perfect little boy! 8 pound 3 ounces. I love holding newborn's. They are just so perfect. This might have made me A LITTLE baby hungry. ;)


I got my hair done on Wednesday and decided to get a little change, so I got some bangs :) Still trying to get used to them.




Watched the kids today, I don't know why I only take pictures of Cora. She's just so stinking cute. Olive and Cora are best buds, especially at dinner time. Cora loves to feed Olive her food! 

No comments:

Post a Comment