We accept the love we think we deserve.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

cinnamon rolls

Today is my second day off and I am officially bored. Being off for a whole week is a long time! Dr. Matt and his family are in Lego land, so we are off for a week. Yesterday was OK b/c Cj was off work and we went on a bike ride. But today he worked and I just got really bored. I made crock pot lemon chicken for dinner. I also made some homemade cinnamon rolls. I went to a bread making class with Melissa not too long ago, and learned a really easy bread recipe. With that simple bread recipe they have several meals you can make with the dough. I wanted to try the cinnamon rolls, with a cream cheese frosting. Not gonna lie they didn't turn out too bad. Even though Cj said they could use some raisins. 

Here are my before and after pictures.




Olive has been wanting some herself. She keeps sitting on the couch staring at Cj and I.



We tried to hike to the 'Y' today. We took Sunny, and that was a big mistake. She already didn't want to go, but we still made her go. She literally whined the whole time we 'tried' to hike. She had several excuses as to why she couldn't hike. Lot's of excuses and Cj was being pretty patient with her trying to go at her pace. She finally just sat at a bench and wouldn't get up, so we decided to head back down to the car. She even started crying at one point. I guess she really didn't want to go. But I was SUPER bummed. I've never hiked the 'Y' and I was totally looking forward to it. My cousins are coming down from Cali on Friday, so we're hoping they'll want to hike up there with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment