We accept the love we think we deserve.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Ventura, CA

A couple weeks ago Cj and I took a trip to California. Our first stop was Ventura, to visit Cj's brother. Our whole trip was a whole lot of driving. Cj was great and drove pretty much the whole time.



Our niece Molly just turned two. I was really nervous to see her b/c I wasn't sure if should would be shy, scared or happy that we were visiting her. At first she was a little shy, but she warmed up. She is such a doll.


Coloring before breakfast. She loves to color.


My sister-in-law, Katie made us this amazing breakfast. 



The room that Cj and I were sleeping in, was Molly's play room/New TV room. While I got ready for the day she watched Lilo and Stitch. She seemed more interested in watching me put my make up on though. I watched Lilo and Stitch at least 7 times while we were there for the weekend.


We HAD to go to Trader Joe's. We love that place. I'm excited for them to open one soon in SLC.


Mike and Katie took us to this awesome winery, it's called "The Cave". It was a cool place and it really felt like we were in a cave.



This cheese plate was AMAZING!

After The Cave we went to downtown Ventura to have some dinner. We went to this Indian restaurant. 




The next day we had to go to the beach. The weather was perfect. I could live at the beach.









Katie and I went and spent some girl time and got our nails done. We got the gel nails. I really enjoyed my time with her. I only get to see her once a year for a short time, so the time spent with her is valuable to me.




We had fun in Ventura. I actually even went on a little run while we were there and I could actually breathe. It was so different from Utah running. Thanks Mike and Katie for having us for the weekend. Next stop, San Francisco!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment