We accept the love we think we deserve.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

whew

Life since our Cali vacation has been pretty normal. Cj did get promoted at Nuskin! Instead of a techie on the phones all the time, he is now a a "range rover". He helps people who are on the phones and have any questions. It's less time on the phones, so he loves it. And he got a little bit of a raise so that's always nice.
My mom and I and went on a little mother daughter day date. We both got our hair done, and grabbed a burrito for lunch. It was so fun to be with her and just hang out. She is one of my best friends!




Mom and Corbin. Isn't he getting so grown up?? :( 


My little family. May, Rocky, Corbin and Mom. Rocky just got fixed that day that's why he's wearing a cone. 



Corbin and I. I love my little, bit brother.


Last month I convinced Cj to go on the moonlight lift at Sundance. I had to seriously convince him, b/c he is terrified of heights. We had so much fun! We drove up to Sundance one Friday night. We got some hot chocolate and rode the lift. You have to pay, of course. But you just ride the lift when it's a full moon and you cuddle next to your lover and drink hot chocolate. It was SO much fun. It was romantic. Cj got scared at times, like when the lift would stop randomly. Or if he looked down and couldn't see his feet. But overall he did pretty good. I highly recommend it!



One night Cj, Jamie and I went to Red Robin for dinner. We got home and I went to go change into some comfy clothes. While I was walking to our bedroom this spider caught my eye. I was screaming, freaking out, and it just stared at me. It was so nasty! I was running around yelling and I felt like spiders were all over me. Cj tried to kill it, and it ran up the wall. So of course I started screaming more, and that made Cj upset. So Jamie had to come in with his shoe and kill it. We were a little nervous to sleep in our room. You know once you find a spider there are a whole lot more. But we survived. Since then I have found 3 spiders in our house. Mind you we do live in a basement apartment. But none of them have been as big as the one shown above.


I had Cj come with me to go and see Frankenweeine. I love Tim Burton, so we had to of course see it in 3-D! It was so cute, and I absolutely loved it in 3-D, Cj wasn't sure what to think of it.


One of my good friends had a little baby girl, they named her Knightley. So of course I had to go and visit her. I love babies. She pretty much slept the whole time I held her, but that's pretty much what babies do. It's kinda nice when they sleep b/c you can look at all of their features. I loved visiting them and holding her. Thanks Makel and Landrey for letting us meet your little bundle of joy.


Cj had work convention. This outfit was mandatory. Haha he looked so cute with his belt, I loved it. Convention this year wasn't as busy as Cj thought it would be.
Wow, a lot has been going on these last couple of months! I need to do another post on our life recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment