We accept the love we think we deserve.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

I'm back!

A while back we had some work time off. I was invited to go to Timpanogos cave's with the Clayton family. I had never been so I was a little nervous about the hike up to the caves. If 3 little kids could do it, I could do it, right? It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. The only thing that sucked was it was pouring rain the whole time we hiked. I felt so bad for Melissa, she packed all the kids rain coats, except her's. But she was still a champ about it. The kids did great on the way up! The cave was amazing! I wasn't so sure about our tour guide. You could just tell she hated kids.. Anyways here's some fun pictures of our trip.





Jonas and I inside of the cave. He absolutely loved the caves! He just looked at everything around him and didn't make a peep.


Cj and I have recently have been trying to go out on more dates together. You get caught up in your work week, and then he hangs out with his friends usually on the weekends and watches basketball. We have been trying to go out every Thursday night when I get off work. I absolutely love having these little dates. 

At Gandofo's.





Eating before going to the Utah Jazz game.


Sushi Thursday's. We go to this sushi restaurant that every Tuesday and Thursday is half off every roll. Yum!




Cj still runs religiously. This was one morning before his run. Haha


Cora turned 3! She had a puppy party that I was invited to to help with all the puppy children. It was such a cute party. Except when all the kids started howling like dogs.

Cj's brother Brian was in and out of Utah. He has been having several interviews for school (He'll be a doctor in May!). We were to spend some time with him. His girlfriend Cat even came to visit us too. Loved having them visit. It was weird to actually have a girl to hang out with, while the guys did their thing. I loved it.
We took Bri up to Bridal Veil Falls. The falls were closed due to possible avalanches. So we just drove to Nun's park and took some pictures. Sometimes it can be SO hard to get Cj to take a picture with me.


We were getting in the car getting ready to leave when I looked and saw that ledge. I was like "Guys! We should take jumping pictures!." So I made the boys go up. This was the picture right before they jumped. I don't know why they're holding hands.


This next picture cracks me up! After taking the picture we all laughed for about 15 minutes. Cj has some mad hops. I have no idea how he got so high into the air. I love it! 


Then, of course Cj and I needed to take a jumping picture. I was terrified to jump and I wanted to look cute. It really is hard to look cute while jumping. Well, I guess not for Cj. Once again he's high up in the air.


I finally got him to take a nice picture with me.


I'm sorry for my lack of posting. For some odd reason every time I tried to add pictures, it said I needed to upgrade and pay a fee. I never got it figured out, but now it's letting me post pictures? Random. Anyways, I'm back and will try to get you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment