We accept the love we think we deserve.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Birthday Bash

I was extremely spoiled by Cj this year on my birthday and Christmas. For my birthday we went up to SLC. He got us a room to stay the night at Little America. Before we went up I went and got my hair curled at Paul Mitchell the school. It's like $10 and it makes you feel pretty. :) Before we headed up, my mom wanted to give me my birthday present early. She got me a new cozy coat to keep me warm.





 For dinner Cj took me to my absolute favorite restaurant, Red Iguana. There was a line, to be expected. But it is well worth the wait!


Waiting outside to be seated.  That Asian guy decided to be in our photo in the middle.




After our wonderful dinner we went and met up with the Clayton's at Temple Square. They also were staying the night in SLC, different hotel's. The lights were great, like always. It was very very packed. I was holding Jonas most of the time once we met with them. He had this adorable little bear outfit on. While people would walk past me I could hear them say "What a cute baby!" and "Did you see how cute that baby was?". I enjoyed the attention, even though he isn't my baby haha. Then at one point in the night I was pushing the stroller with Eli age 7 1/2 and Sam age 5 1/2. While I was pushing them Matt heard someone say "Did you see how young that mom was with those two kids?". 

Here is a picture of me and sweet little Cora. She is so cute.


Cj trying to hold her. 



Can you see Jonas's cute bear outfit? Mel found her sister in Temple square while we were there. Really random. She's serving an LDS mission there.

After Temple Square we were able to do some shopping at the new mall City Creek. We headed back to our hotel room on the trax. I wasn't feeling well that night so we went to bed early. The next day, Saturday was my actual birthday. Before heading home to Provo, we stopped off at the mall outlets in Lehi. I spent all my birthday money (and some..) that Cj gave me to buy whatever I wanted! He is so sweet. I chatted with a lot of my family members who called me to wish me a happy birthday. My cousin Jen was purposed to by her fiance Dan. It was a good birthday. Then to end the night I skyped with Jena and Justin. 
I had a wonderful couple of days spent for my birthday, and it was great to hear from family.

No comments:

Post a Comment