We accept the love we think we deserve.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bring on 2013!

This new year has already brought a lot of new changes! I am so happy 2012 is gone and over with, and to start a brand new year. My very close cousin Jen got engaged on my birthday! They are planning a wedding within the next year.


They are a gorgeous couple, and will one day have beautiful children!

My brother in law got engaged as well. A couple days after Christmas. They are planning a wedding in the summer of 2014! They are both going to be doctors here in May! So go them!! Cat, Brian's fiance is going to be and ER doctor (I am so jealous b/c I love the ER and I totally want to be an ER nurse!). And Brian is thinking of pediatrics. I absolutely love peds. But I don't want to be at the doctors office for the rest of my life. 


My other brother in law is going to be a dad to number 2. A little boy! I can't wait to see what he looks like! I am so excited.


Yay for baby Mckinney number dos!

And then drum roll.... My little sister Haley is going to have a baby. She's due the day after Cj and I's anniversary, August 8th. It was a little bit of a surprise with her pregnancy, but we're trying to stay positive and be happy for her.


It's fun to see the pictures. I can't believe that little peanut is inside of her! 
My life is kinda boring, nothing new or exciting is going on with us.. 

Olive is the same ol' same ol'. Always wanting to play with her monkey.


I was able to escape work for an hour and meet up with my best friend Krystal and her friend at Guru's for a birthday lunch.


On New years I met up with my friend Elise and was able to spend the last few minutes of 2012 together. 



Cj playing on his new Christmas present he got from my mom. She got him a little piano. Olive was more interested in playing with her monkey of course. 


We are training for a full marathon in May. Yes, I said it a full marathon. Cj is my coach and has been trying to get me out there in the cold, and snow to continue with my training. Why is running so hard?



Lastly this is my handsome husband that I love so much. I couldn't ask for a better husband. He is such a hard worker and is going through a lot with his dad currently. I am so proud of him for staying so strong. You are my everything Cj. Thanks for being you!

1 comment: