We accept the love we think we deserve.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Random post

This is how we saute onions in our house.


One day we went to D.I. and Cj found more Utah Jazz hats. Then he decided to put them all in my china hutch, for display! Help me!



Our landlord went on a trip and was worried her cat got out of the house. She had us make sure he was still in there, and ok. He is so big, and fluffy!




Go ol' Simon.

Cj's boss gave him 2 jazz tickets a couple weeks ago. He picked me to go with him, we sat 16th row. It was so fun to sit that close to the players. Cj was in heaven!! Too bad Steve Nash traded, or I would've been in heaven too.


I was able to join in on some fun with my friend Krystal and go to the festival of colors. It was my first year going. It was a lot of fun. If you don't know what the festival of colors is, check it out HERE.

Before


After


The pink will NOT come out of my hair. My hair is still pink on top, and it's been almost 2 weeks. Haha

My baby Jonas turned one on Thursday. Melissa was nice enough and invited us over from some homemade pizza, and birthday fun. I can't believe a whole year has gone by.


Jonas looking at his present.


Jonas a couple days old to a year!




No comments:

Post a Comment