We accept the love we think we deserve.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Babysitting

Today I got to babysit the kids. We had a lot of fun! Cora absolutely loves Olive. When she woke up from her nap and saw Olive, she was SO happy. At the beginning it was just me, Sam and Cora. I fed Cora lunch, and by the end of lunch all she was wanting to do was feed Olive... 


By that time I knew we were done with lunch. Then I decided it might be fun to take Olive on a walk. Sam wanted to hold her leash the whole time, which was fine, but Olive loves to run and he wasn't able to hold on that tight. I love this picture.


After the front yard, we moved to the backyard. Cora loved chasing Olive around the yard. She was cracking up, it was so cute.


Sam said a funny comment today. He was like "Do you know what? When you say the word stupid, it makes Jesus cry." and I tried not to laugh b/c of how he said it but I was just like "Yeah that's not a very nice word." Towards the end of the day Olive became attached to Cora, especially if she had food in her hand.
I had to keep a close eye on her b/c I think Cora thought it was a game to try to feed Olive too. 


We had a fun day and picked up Eli from school, and Cj from work. Watching little children can be exhausting haha. I guess especially b/c i'm not used to it. But I love those kids.


Tomorrow is St. Patty's Day so wear something green and make something green for dinner! I hope you all are enjoying your week.



No comments:

Post a Comment