We accept the love we think we deserve.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Salt Lake City.

Yesterday Cj and I got a hotel room at little America in Salt Lake City. We both have been busy with work and friends and definitely needed to get away together. When Cj went to get the keys to our room they told us that we got a free upgrade. And Cj was just like "Thanks?" and when we went to our room, it was a suite! It was like a house, it was awesome. We have no idea why we got a free upgrade, but whatevs.


We went to Red Iguana our favorite Mexican restaurant and waited an hour and 15 minutes outside, they were so busy. Totally worth it though!



It was so fun we had these guys play a Santana song for us while we were waiting for our food. I highly recommend that restaurant, so yummy!




This weekend has gone by so quick. But I love spending it with my husband, my best friend, my everything. 




We did miss Olive while we were gone for the night. Luckily Cj's brother stayed at our house with Olive.




She sometimes thinks she's human. She was laying next to me in bed with her head on the pillow and her body under the blankets. :)


We had some friends come over the other night, our friend Justus is moving to New York City. Cj was showing off all his records.




Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment