We accept the love we think we deserve.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Beautiful day.

Today I was able to go and get my hair colored. I love getting my hair colored. It's like the best thing  :) I got some feathers breaded in my hair,  but everyone who has seen them (Cj + my family) has made fun of them. I thought they would be fun... Maybe they're just jealous?


After I picked up Cj from work, we ran over to Super Target to get some new sheets for our bed b/c we have a new queen sized bed. It was such a nice day today. The weather was perfect! I'm excited for summer, but i'm ready to move out of this place. I'm ready for change. Hopefully some places will open up soon, that allows pets.


We stopped by my mom's today b/c she was going to watch the kids. Sometimes I get baby hungry, like today. Sometimes I feel ready to be a mom, but Cj wants us to wait. Wah Wah. Cj was being so cute with the kids too it made me happy.





Then of course I got a cute picture of Cora, she is the sweetest girl!


& Sammy


Then Eli and my mom.




In 12 days I will be going to Virginia to visit my Aunt Lori and uncle Brian. I am SO stoked I am in need of a little vacation. I'm excited to see my 3 cousins too. It should be lots of fun!


I hope everyone has a great weekend! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment