We accept the love we think we deserve.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Virginia!

Last week I was very lucky to go visit my Aunt and Uncle in Virginia. I left last Wednesday and I just got home this Wednesday/Thursday morning. I had such a fun time! I was so surprised to see how big my little cousins are getting. The weather was perfect in Virginia. I loved my Aunt's house, they lived on this hill, with old bars in their backyard, a creepy well, and a train track with a train that would go by occasionally.




Everyone there was SO nice. Even at Wal Mart everyone was so polite, I was very surprised. I was very spoiled while I was there. I went out to eat like every single day, Lori and I did a lot of shopping.

This was my bed when I arrived. The kids made me sweet cards, gave me Swedish fish and my cousin Roial threw in her little webkinz cat haha. It was so cute.

 Roial and Max.
 Max.
Calvin

This is Bear! The new addition to their family! Isn't he adorable?






In their backyard they have a groundhog who lives there. So one day I crept on him and took pictures.


I had a lot of fun. I missed Cj a lot though too. I wish he would've came with me to see how beautiful it is there. Maybe soon we can make another trip down there :) I miss my little Paris family already. Especially Lori, she has been there for me through some really hard times in my life. She's the best and I really enjoyed my time with her. 


1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun! Char you are quite the photographer. I'm glad it's at least Spring somewhere... sheesh.

    ReplyDelete