We accept the love we think we deserve.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sometimes my weekends are boring. 
Cj playing Xbox.



I think Olive was bored too. She's in heat, so she gets to wear a diaper and a onesie. It's soooo fun ;) 


Sunday's can be crazy at Cj's parents house with 4 Yorkie's hanging out. 



Some of the ladies.


Lot's of movement going on in this photo. Corbin had his birthday dinner tonight and had some friends over. Haley came down from Salt Lake with her new boyfriend. I haven't seen her in like 2 months. It was really good to finally see her, and meet her boyfriend. She seems really happy, and he seems sweet. I guess that's all that matters?


The big 18! He better start acting like it! Haha

This weekend Cj and I are planning on putting up the Christmas tree. I'm excited to get all of the Christmas stuff out. I was at the grocery store today and they were playing Christmas music. It's so weird! This year has gone by so fast. My dad works on Thanksgiving, and he usually makes like all of our Thanksgiving feast. So we are still trying to decide if we're going to have Thanksgiving early, or maybe just go to Mimi's cafe for Thanksgiving. I guess we'll see what happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment