We accept the love we think we deserve.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Yuba City 2006

I found this CD of pictures from 2006! It's refreshing to see these and see how much I was with my cousins and how much fun we had. I miss them dearly! 

I don't look very happy in this picture. This was the summer of 2006 I was in Yuba City California for a couple months visiting me cousin Jena. I had a flare up this summer, obviously that's why i'm so skinny. I miss being skinny a lot, but I'm thankful I haven't had a bad flare in over 5 years!








We had a lot of fun driving around with the windows down listening to our music, really loud. <3

We LOVE taking pictures together, obviously :))





 We did a lot of shopping, and Jena gave me a lot of her new clothes I had to sit on my suitcase to fasten it up!!
 Miss my JB.
HAHAHAHA!

We went to this good will one day and I found this dress and fell in love with it! I wish I would've bought it. Haha good thing we took lots of pictures of it.



 


Alie and May May at the mall.

Sammy and little girl chilling on the couch. Miss you Sammy!





No comments:

Post a Comment