We accept the love we think we deserve.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

livin' la vida loca

I feel like once we got home from vacation everything has kinda blurred together. I had to say goodbye to my best friend Charla (for now). She's going off to culinary school in California. She had a little goodbye dinner at PF chang's.


We were able to go to the farmer's market a couple Saturday's ago. It was so fun. We walked down to the market, we took Olive. Got some farmers fruit, street taco's and I got some jewelry. 




I downloaded the flashlight app on my phone and I just loved blinding Cj with it all night long. 


Cj's dad ended up in the hospital one week. That same week I had to go to a funeral for a family friend. Crazy week.


Our backyard can be fun. We have some cute lights outside and we just hang out and water our plants. Our plants are growing out of control! We get at least one big yellow squash a day, lots of basil, peppers and huge cucumber's.




Yes that CUCUMBER is as big as Olive. Insane.

We had our 2 year anniversary! Time flies when your having fun ;) I can't believe its already been 2 years. When I told Cj that it was year number 2 he goes "That's it? It feels like it's been longer." I was like "Umm... what's that supposed to mean?" I guess I can be hard to live with?


 Love, Love, LOVE this picture of Cj and his dad.


We were unable to go out on our real anniversary date this year due to us both working. Welcome to life. But I was able to have a little shopping spree. I bought myself some Juicy Couture perfume, and some soap, candles and air fresheners from bed, bath and body works. I had to shop for myself from Cj so I got the right stuff. Haha I got him some new rainbow sandals, which he was in need of!


We went out for Indian food on Friday to our favorite Indian food restaurant Bombay house. So good, like always. Even though Cj and I have been out to eat probably a million times together. I still love sitting with him enjoying some good food. I love his company. He's my best friend and I wouldn't change my life with him. He's an amazing husband, father (to Olive), and son. I love you Cj!


No comments:

Post a Comment