We accept the love we think we deserve.

Monday, August 20, 2012

My last two weekends in pictures

The last two weekends we have been helping out our neighbor by taking her pugs out for a walk. She has a girl pug named Gracie, and a boy pug named Jack. They both are very different. We enjoyed taking them out to poop.


Olive and Gracie got along pretty well. We did let them come play downstairs with us. Olive did not like that. 



The boyfriend has a Persian cat. He is humongous! His name is Simon. He weighs about 14 pounds, and he looks mean. He just chills where ever. Does whatever he wants. Cj was petting him, and playing with him. Simon rolled over on his back and Cj thought he was being friendly. And he bit Cj on the arm. Haha



Olive and I, Sunday drive to my parents.


My sister Haley and her husband are living at my parents. They introduced us to this card game called "bang". Olive was sitting on my lab while we played and fell asleep with her tongue out. I love when she does that.

Thursday after work Cj and went to seven peaks. Cj is terrified of heights or anything that goes fast. I convinced him to go on this slide that I had never been on. So we're waiting in line with our tube and Cj is just watching everyone go down the slide. He looks at me and he was like "Char, I can't go down this. This is too scary." and he was shaking! And I was just like "Just stop we're in line, your going with me." I am so sympathetic. ;) We finally get up to the slide sit down and the guy pushes us down. Cj was in back and all of the sudden he just starts screaming "No! No! No! No!" and I have never heard him scream the way he was. I was laughing so hard that I almost peed! I had to try so hard not to pee. He survived, we got down the bottle of the slide and we both were just laughing.


We watched the kids on Friday. Cj and Cora took the bike out for a ride. I eventually took Cora on the bike as well and it was so rough! You don't think pulling someone on the back would be hard, but it was. Maybe especially b/c we were riding up hill. Cora was such a flirt with Cj all day. We took to the kids to a Nuskin carnival. They had a lot of fun. When Cj's co-workers saw him, and three kids, they would just look at him and be like "Cj? Are these all your kids?" It was funny to see people's faces. 


Sunday dinner's at my parents wearing beanies my aunt Jeanie made for us.



We were cracking up b/c my mom could not figure out how to use my phone to take a picture. Then I went to put my arm around May and I scratched her face. :(


I love this one of us. Sista's!


Hmmm... my dad is such a good cook! We never go hungry at the Standefer's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment