We accept the love we think we deserve.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Turn that frown upside down.

Another week that comes and goes. I really feel like I don't do much on the weekends, or even on the weekdays. Is that what's supposed to happen when you get married? I'm not in the best mood today. I let the little things get to me and I guess I just have a lot on my mind that I keep inside myself. I'm just not happy today, which is sad b/c today was a beautiful day.

Olive got a bath. She hates bath's. Hehe


Olive was so mad after her bath she went and pouted in her bed that she NEVER goes on. She just mad dogged me all night until it was time for bed.

Olive and Miyagi playing in the front yard.

We're currently looking for a new place to rent. We have been here for a year and a half and the insulation is really bad. So in the winter's it's really cold, and in the summer it's really hot. So we are trying to get out of here before it's summer. It's literally impossible to find a place to rent, that's nice that is pet friendly. It's a joke. That is another stress in my life.


I watched the kids on Wednesday for a little while Matt and Mel went to play some golf. The kids are so cute, especially my little Cora.

Olive and Cj lounging.


On Friday I woke up and went to my mom's to go lay out. There isn't anywhere for me to lay out at my place with me not feeling uncomfortable. Sammy and Olive were by my side the whole time I was outside. I love the warm weather.

I made muddy buddies last night. They are so good, but so addicting. We still have a lot left over. I'm hoping this week goes well. I just need to keep my chin up and not let the little things get to me and make me in a bad mood :( It's hard too when your husband has a full on beard, and wants to kiss you all the time. I DO NOT like his beard at all. It hurts my face and I think he looks more handsome with a soft shaved face. See the little things.. I can do this, I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment