We accept the love we think we deserve.

Monday, May 30, 2011

How do you like me now?

Picture Monday.



Cj was SO happy when he caught a fish on Friday night. It rained on me and I got eaten by bugs. But I was able to buy a new dress for going! Hehe



 Beware of my dog.


I'm in love with the shatter nail polish <3


 My sister's kitty Violet.





 Cj and his brother Jamie. Cj loves taking pictures can't you tell??




Finally we got a good one of us!

I'm so full from eating so much at my parents. I feel like i'm going to barf, I hate that! We had a get together with Cj's family, it was nice. And Olive decided to go into heat today, soooo not stoked. Tomorrow is my last day of work and then i'm off for 12 days, what am I going to do with myself? Cj leaves for Vegas on Friday with his friends for the weekend. I hate sleeping alone :(

No comments:

Post a Comment