We accept the love we think we deserve.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

This week was a lot of fun. We had our cousins visit from California, Karinne, Mike and Andrew. On Wednesday we went to Veterans pool. I haven't been there in a long time, it was a lot of fun. Even though I mostly hung out with Andrew in the kiddie pool :)



He is such a cutie pie! I love him!


Yes, Mike took him down the big slide! 



Later the Clayton's came over to hang out. Andrew and Cora were so cute together. At first they weren't so sure about each other. But they finally warmed up to each other and followed each other everywhere.


Melissa got me the CUTEST earrings and ring for babysitting the kids.



Cute huh?

Friday we went to the Octopus park (I'm not sure the real name of the park). Andrew loves water.



And balls too.


Cj and Andrew.


Sammy and Andrew.





Karinne and Andrew.


We had a lot of fun with them.

Yesterday we went camping in the Spanish Fork canyon. It was SO pretty, and lots of fun.






It felt so good to come home and shower! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Sorry for the picture overload.




Ok I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment