We accept the love we think we deserve.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Birthday bash!

Thursday was my birthday I had to work so fun ;) I had a nice little surprise when my friend Krystal came in with her baby for an appointment and she brought me in balloons, and cute nail polish. She's so sweet. After work my dad made me my birthday dinner. We had chicken and steak fajitas, Spanish rice, beans and chips and salsa of course.







 My mom wasn't able to be there, her grandpa died (my great grandpa Earl) on Tuesday night. My mom went out to Arizona to be there for my grandma. I think my mom needed a little vacation, even though it was to go to a funeral. I think it was really good she was able to go out there. My great grandpa was 97 years old. Can you believe that? He was a great guy, and lived a long life. I'm glad he's where he needs to be now and isn't suffering from any pain.


Friday Cj and I had to work, but we both got off at noon. We went up to salt lake to celebrate my birthday :) On the way to Salt Lake we stopped in American Fork for me to get my hair colored. Thanks to Melissa I was able to get it done for a very low price. 


Before:


After:


We stayed the night at little America (That's where we always stay). We first walked down to gateway to do a little shopping. After some shopping we went over to the best Mexican restaurant ever, Red Iguana! That place is amazing. We waited about 40 minutes until we got our seat. The food was great! I got a chicken enchilada that was smothered in their pablono mole sauce, yummy! It was really good. The only thing that sucked was we were sat right in front of the door, so it was really cold. Someone was always coming in or out. Good thing their food is so good.




After dinner we went back to gateway to finish my birthday shopping. It was awesome b/c all the stores had sales. So I got some pretty good deals. I got some new pajama pants, I was able to get Cora her Christmas present, I got new nail polish and some cute new boots! 




After gateway it was like 10 o'clock and we were both pretty exhausted, and freezing. It was seriously like 12 degree's outside. So we went back to the hotel room, had a nice warm bath. Then Jena called me and I talked to her for awhile and I looked over and Cj was sleeping. Haha. He went to bed at like 11. I had a great birthday though. I love my friends and family so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment