We accept the love we think we deserve.

Monday, December 12, 2011

iphone's and kindles!


Taking Olive on walks with her ugly sweater. 


Cj's work had his Christmas party last Tuesday and they gave everyone a fire kindle. That's right, a fire kindle! I am in love with it! I was probably more excited about it then Cj was. It's so adorable.


Olive begging for food at my parents. Stink-o.


Friday I was able to visit my favorite little baby boy Krew! I have to get my baby fix somewhere right? I'm so thankful to have friends like my good friend Krystal. She's an awesome lady. And makes beautiful babies.




On Wednesday I got my early Christmas present from Cj in the mail! It's the new iphone 4s and I am in love with it! The forward facing camera is so cool! We have been doing a lot of photobooth lately!






No comments:

Post a Comment