We accept the love we think we deserve.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Xmas

We had a great Christmas this year! On the way back from my birthday stay in Salt Lake we stopped and picked up Haley and her boyfriend Tim so they could spend Christmas with us. They got this ferret for free on KSL, her name is Jayda. She super cute, but really smelly. Olive would follow her around everywhere. I don't think she knew what to think. And later she tried to attack her :( No bueno.





Saturday night we went to Cj's parents church for a little service they do every Christmas Eve. We went back to my parents, the boys went to Beto's to get food. I guess they're trying to make it a new tradition. While May and I made sugar cookies. My mom came home from Arizona that night. We watched a little Christmas DVD as a family. 



Christmas morning Cj and I woke up and went over to my parents to open gifts. Everyone got what they wanted, I think ;)

Olive had a bone in her stocking, she was very happy.


I got Cj a new hoodie, and May got a kindle. 


We got Corbin an air soft gun, he was very excited about it. Haley and Tim don't look very thrilled in this picture. 


Here's Olive in the middle of the mess. 


May got an angry birds shirt, hat and a Muppet's hat. She LOVES angry birds. 



I got some Juicy Couture perfume smells so good! 


After opening presents at my parents, then we went over to Cj's parents. It was awesome being with both of our families. Later in the day Cj's parents and Jamie came over to my parents for dinner. It was really nice having all of us together. We had a great Christmas this year. I love my family so much. I have a lot to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment