We accept the love we think we deserve.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

oh POOP!

We worked after hours tonight. It was an interesting night. Usually there are ALWAYS interesting calls. I don't like doing phones though, I like being back with the patients. The patients usually crack me up, but tonight there weren't any funny kids. I had this seven day old baby, who the parents where concerned about her breathing. Usually babies under 4 weeks you do a rectal temperature in the office. I went to insert the probe in this little girls bottom. Right when I inserted it, she sprayed yellow baby poop all over me. Literally all over me. I had it on my bottoms, my top, and yes, even in my hair. I think the reason why I was freaking out b/c this had never happened to me. Not by any baby. I felt bad, the parents felt bad, and I was just like "this has never happened to me!" I guess I just didn't know what to do. I was really grossed out too. I guess it can be pretty normal to be pooped on by your babies... So I guess now I am officially prepared to have a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment