We accept the love we think we deserve.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Vegas K&M style.

Cj and I were fortunate to go drive down to Vegas last Saturday and meet up with some of my cousin's from California. Unfortunately we weren't able to get the whole family down for a Vegas trip, but we still had lots of fun. We left Saturday around 2pm and we did a lot of waiting around the first day and a half. We stayed with my friend Nasiema the first night, but she had to work late Saturday, and work early Sunday. So we weren't able to see a lot of her, but I was happy we were even able to see her and stay at her place. We had a little get together at her house with some friends that night. We went to bed around 2am (3am Utah time). Which is SO late for Cj and I, considering we go to bed at like 10 o'clock every night. Yes, I know we sound old. 

Sunday Karinne and Mike didn't fly in until 8pm so we drove to the Rivera, which is where we stayed and just hung out. Cj did some sports betting. I convinced him to go to the huge mall down the strip. We took a good 2 hours at the mall. Then he did more sports betting, while I napped in the car in the parking lot. :)

Karinne, Mike, Andrew and Caleb finally made it! We went to this AWESOME Thai restaurant in downtown Vegas, now I love Thai food. I got to meet Caleb who is now 3 months old. He is the sweetest baby! Seriously, so happy and smiling always. They got lucky with having two great kids!


I won May a little tiger stuffed animal at Circus Circus.


Little Andrew and the toad from Nicaragua from Jen. Thanks Jen!! We love him!





 The kids had to go to bed early that night, so Cj and I decided just to walk the strip. We didn't get very far.. Haha


  I wanted a "special drink". I talked Cj into letting me get one. $17 with tip for a mojito. But it was so worth it!


Momma Karinne and baby Caleb.


 Family portrait plus some weirdo in an orange shirt.


Andrew loved all the show boats that Mike and Karinne looked at.



Just look at that sweet smiling face. I wanted to play mommy for a couple hours so I had him strapped in the front of me. 


Brothers! <3


Cj, Caleb and I. Kids look good on us huh? Yeah right, try convincing Cj.. It looks like Caleb is throwing gang signs in this picture.


 Daddy and Andrew filling the clowns mouth with water.


Can you not tell we fell in love with Caleb? Even Cj wanted to hold him. I was SO shocked when he asked to hold him. Cj is never like that with babies.


K&M


Karinne and me!




I did not want to leave them! It was really hard, but I was thankful we were able to see them and spend some time with family. It was really nice to have a little vacation. We were happy to come home. It always feels good just being home when you get home from a trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment