We accept the love we think we deserve.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Vegas 2010!




Cj and I were able to meet my cousins in Vegas a couple weekends ago, we stayed 3 days at the treasure island.
We had a lot of fun with my cousins. They were able to show us the ropes of gambling, they sure are gamblers. Cj was a little scared to gamble b/c he didn't want to loose any money, which is smart. My cousin's Karinne, Mike and their 7 month old baby Andrew came. He is the cutest baby boy ever and he was being so good where ever we went!






Also, I was very lucky to see my 3 month old niece! She was in Vegas the same time we were so Cj's brother Michael and Molly came to see us for a little bit.


Molly and Andrew weigh the same, but are 4 months apart. I love it.

On Sunday my cousin's Jen, Dan, and Billy were running the rock and roll half marathon for Crohn's and Colitis. I was so proud of them for running it for such a good cause. I really want to run a half soon.



We had lots of fun! It always feels good just being with your family, even though not ALL my cousins came. Maybe next year?

1 comment: