We accept the love we think we deserve.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Excuse me.

Sorry for my lack of post's lately. Not much has been going on in my life. Last week I had to go get my car's safety and admissions done. I needed a new piece that cost $75 I don't even know what it was for, but for my car to pass I had to drive like 60 miles so it would register the new part. So I drove all over Provo and drove by the Utah Lake. It was really pretty.

Olive is not longer in heat. Hooray!! She looks depressed in this picture b/c she met a boyfriend while she was in heat. His name is Miyagi. He is a little shiatsu who is about the same age as Olive. He would come to our door and scratch at it for Olive and she would stand by the door crying.

Cj's car is broken down for a month and a half now so I occasionally take him to work and pick him up. B/c my car is a stick and he doesn't know how/or wants to learn how to drive stick. Here is Olive trying to wait patiently for him to come outside.


Today he got stuck on a call so Olive and I took pictures. As you can tell I don't have many friends... Ha.


Probably going to bed early tonight b/c I have work early. We have been seeing a lot of strep throat, and flu, no fun :( Hopefully I will be better about blogging me. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment