We accept the love we think we deserve.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bolder, Boulder!

Cj and I were lucky enough to go to Boulder, Colorado this weekend. It was so on and off if we were going or not. But, I got my shift covered last minute on Saturday and we just took off as soon as we found out! I am SO happy we went! At first, I will admit, I wasn't too excited. I didn't think Boulder, Colorado sounded that exciting. But we had so much fun! It was a 8 hour and 30 minute drive. It was a long drive, but so worth it. We met up with Cj's brother, Brian. Luckily they had a friend who lives in Boulder, so she just let us stay at her place for the race!



This was on our way to Colorado! 


Later that night they took us to this amazing pizza place, not gonna lie, that place was amazing.  


Cj waiting to get his little package to run.



The hubby and I at breakfast.



Brian and his girlfriend Cat at breakfast.



Yeah that's a breakfast burrito, and yeah I pretty much ate that whole thing! So good!


Cj got breakfast taco's.





Later that day we were able to go on a hike. It was probably my favorite part of our trip. I seriously had to be talked into to go on this hike from other people. Yes, I wanted to nap instead of hike.. But I am so glad I went. It was beautiful!  P.s. everyone should know how much I love my day naps!






We saw dear that were right below us on the hike! 




Brick dog was so good to go on the hike with us.



Me and the girls!




Cj right before his race eating an apple. 



This race was crazy! So fun to be at, I wish I ran! 


Can you see Cj in this picture? It looks like the the beard man is pushing him. He had headphones in and I was screaming his name right after he was done. Of course he didn't hear me. He can be a little deaf at times. 



Cj and I after the marathon! Doesn't he look so tired? Just kidding! He's a champ.




Cj and Brian right after the race.




No comments:

Post a Comment