We accept the love we think we deserve.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

You can't stay young forever.

Wow! Lately I've been looking through old photo's and it's seemed to make me sad. I feel like I've grown up so much since Cj and I had started dating. I don't want to grow up. I want to go back to the good old days! Even though in those days, all I wanted to do was be 18 and do whatever I wanted. Life can be hard growing up.

Looking through all of our pictures had just made me have this overwhelming feeling. Like, where has all the time gone?? Recently i've been having a hard time just with life. I'm not for sure why I've been so sad, or why I should be sad. I guess it's just that time of the month where you get depressed. I'm not sure, but it's not fun. Life goes by so fast! I love my life,. I love my husband, I love my family so much, and I love my job! What else should I be thankful for? I have SO much more to be thankful for! I need to stop having a bad attitude and live my day with a better, and better attitude. I have so much to be thankful for. Even though it may not be the same as it was 5 years ago. Every body has to grow up and move on.


 We have moved from our old place but Olive used to LOVE the front window. That's one thing we miss for her.




 Last year here is Olive and I going to one of cj's soccer games. She's my best friend.


Little Cora used to be so little!



Can't believe that we're going to be married for two years this year.


 First and last time Cora came over to our last apartment. Olive was happy to see her, but I don't think Cora was expecting a kiss from Olive haha!


 My little baby Andrew, who is now a big older brother! Andrew has grown up so fast!


Benjamin from France who came last summer to come and hang out with the Standefer's. I miss him so much! Revenir Benjamin!!


Looking at this picrues has helped me realize how fast children grow!



No comments:

Post a Comment