We accept the love we think we deserve.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Graduation 2012

Last Thursday my little brother Corbin graduated from high school! I can't believe that just 5 years ago I was in the same position as he was. My dad had cooked food all day for his graduation dinner. He seemed a little more occupied with his girlfriend Blake during the day/night. Cj was off on Thursday and helped my dad grill! It was good for him. 



We didn't take any pictures before Corbin left for graduation. Which I wish we would've b/c after graduation it was insane! It was a little un-organized afterwards, but I was able to get some pictures of us together. Haley, Tim and Sunny left right after he graduated so they aren't in any pictures.



This picture is so funny! My parents went to choke him for growing up! My dad was cracking up the whole time we were taking pictures!





I love this picture even though Cj's hand is in the way! 


Yeah Corbin Standefer 2012!



Me, Blake and Corbin


I so proud of my little brother! It can be hard to stay in school but he did it! Love you Corbin!

No comments:

Post a Comment