We accept the love we think we deserve.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday, Monday.

For some reason the last couple days have been hard for me. I have been very moody, and irritated. Sometimes I get like this and I take it out of the ones I love the most. I don't know what's wrong with me. I need to have a better attitude towards everything. But it's harder to just say that.


When I took Cj to work this morning, Olive pooped on the rug in the living room, diarrhea. Then she did it 4 more times, once right in front of me! Then of course when I took her outside to go to the bathroom she didn't.




Partly b/c Mr. Miyagi was outside following Olive around.
Work was hectic, just like any Monday, right? I'm just having one of those days, but I need to snap out of it! Instead of thinking of things negatively I need to look at the positive side. Does anyone have any suggestions?


I just wish I was a kid again :(




This is my cousin and I Jena (She's 10 days older than me) Can you tell which one is me? Of course, the one with hardly any hair. Life was so simple then. I totally wish I still had those Ariel pajama's!


Hope everyone is having a good Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling the same way!! That sucks that Olive pooped on your rug, puppy diarrhea is the freaking worst to clean:( I hope you have a better day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete