We accept the love we think we deserve.

Monday, February 14, 2011

V-day

Happy V-day everyone! I had a great valentines day! I had to work, but when I got off of work Cj had made some yummy red bell pepper, artichoke heart, cheese, sun dried tomato pesto pizza. It was so good! He also got me some roses. Today is one year since he asked me to marry him.


I can't believe it's already been a year. I am so happy I married my best friend. Cj is the most patient person I know, especially when it comes to me :)
Things that I love lately..


1. My hubby
2. Getting brand new mascara
3. Getting my hair professionally colored
4. TOMS
5. My job
6. Cute earrings
7. Bunny Rabbits
8. Pawn Stars
9. My family
10. Sleepy time tea







I hope everyone is having a great day! <3<3



1 comment:

  1. Awe Happy 1 year engagement! We got engaged 4 days apart from each other ♥ Happy Valentines!

    ReplyDelete